7-Retail Chain Solutions
Candela is an enterprise solution for retail chain operations. It manages sales, and optimizes inventory across multiple outlets of a retail organization.
Chain store version of Candela is sold as two modules: Store Module and Back-Office module. Store Module provides a complete retail solution that can be run as a stand-alone application in individual stores, as well as connected to the head office using Candela Back-Office. Back-Office Moduleequips retail chains or multi-store businesses to roll up and manage data for all stores from the head office.
Candela has intelligent inventory distribution and optimization algorithms which maintain the required inventory at stores. Stock transfers between stores is automated and centrally managed through head office. Due to simplified and efficient data transfer options the management of retail chain operations is made very easy.
Candela has proven track record of helping Chain Store retailers in their growth and increased profitability. Inventory movement and optimization across retail outlets becomes effortless operation. Retail Chain solution is excellent for management of Apparel, Footwear, Grocery and general items, Books & Stationery, and Pharmacy.
Some key benefits which Chain Store Retail business get by using Candela are listed below:
- Availability of complete data regarding sales and stocks, at a centralized location. Shops and warehouses data can be analyzed individually or information can be rolled-up to get complete business picture
- Data transfer from shops to the back office server (head office) is very simple and occurs with a click of a button. Data can be transferred using the internet. Shops can use slow speed dial up internet connection or broad-band DSL internet connections
- Candela enables the shop staff to look for product availability at other retail outlets and warehouses. This results in customer satisfaction and increased revenues
- Inventory management enables the business to obtain a high service level with minimum stock-out (missed sales) cost. Thus Candela helps maintain a high sales-to-stock ratio
- Candela provides automated stocks replenishment capability. The system takes decision based on sales, available stocks, re-order levels, in-transit stocks, available stocks at warehouses, and stock replenishment priority of the retail shops
- Candela efficiently manages the movement of inventory between retail outlets and warehouses. All movement of stock is carried out through head office transfer orders. Head office can make a stock movement order asking location A to transfer some inventory items to location B. The ordered, dispatched, and received quantities may be different and this difference is easily resolved through the system
- You can customize the system from the head-office to best fit your specific requirements and business needs. The changes become effective at shops automatically